Join us! ATNI-EDC is a growing non-profit organization seeking dynamic and caring employees!
Community Development Specialist
- Location: ATNI-EDC Office in Portland, Oregon
- Salary: $46,000 – 55,000 per year, based on experience
- Posting Date: August 5, 2020
- Closing Date: August 21, 2020
- Anticipated Start Date: September 1, 2020
This position is responsible for supporting the survival and success of Native-owned businesses. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work hands-on with a historically marginalized population and technical assistance to emerging and established Native entrepreneurs that require support, especially those that have been compromised by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Provides concierge-level Technical Assistance (directly or through referrals) to Native-owned small businesses in the ATNI Region.
- Liaison between small businesses and technical service providers.
- Supports and grows the Northwest Native Lending Network.
ATNI-EDC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. In deference to its status as a tribally affiliated entity and its goal of building capacity in tribal communities, ATNI-EDC reserves the right to apply Native American preference in its hiring.