ATNI Mid-Year Convention
Northern Quest, Spokane Washington
May 20-24, 2019
ATNI Convention are a forum where ATNI members convene for discussions, presentations to advance policy and legislation for the betterment of Indian Country in the Pacific Northwest. They generally take place in January, May, and September annually. For more information, and for other ATNI event, visit their website by clicking here.
Update on Economic Opportunity Zones
June 17, 2019 at 1:00 pm PST
The whistle has sounded and investors are on the move looking to find good quality projects for their qualified Opportunity Zone funds. Sponsors are collecting investor subscriptions and now looking to deploy their new capital. But what exactly are investors looking for and how can the tribes participate?
Join Permanens Capital’s Alan Alsheimer, Jr., Tom Butler and special guest, Vince Logan CFO of NAAF as they talk about the current market opportunities and what to expect including:
- Overview of the current program
- Update on opportunity fund regulations and the latest IRS Guidance
- What we are hearing from investment fund sponsors
- How NA Tribes and EDC’s can participate
- How to present your project as an attractive investment opportunity